Note: if you are a student at Lancaster University looking for a master or bachelor theses or project, please have a look at my project proposals. There are also options for (erasmus) internships working on physical computing and interactive systems.
- Anson Cheung, MSci in Computer Science (2017)
Augmented Reality for Assistive Technologies.
- Kim Sauvé, Research Internship in Human-Computer Interaction (2017)
Data Physicalizations for Personal Activity Trackers.
- Chi-Jui Wu, MSc Thesis in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence (2017)
EagleSense: Top-Down Activity Recognition using Depth Cameras
- Daniel Gavrilov, Funded Research Internship in Data Science (2016)
UCL CS departmental funded research internship on building a data platform for urban IoT.
- Elaine Martel, MSc Thesis in Human-Computer Interaction (2016)
An In-Depth Ethnography of the Resident’s involvement in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Dominic McMahon, MSc Thesis in Human-Computer Interaction (2016)
Exploring Physical Visualizations for Air Pollution.
- Navneet Patle, MSc Thesis in Human-Computer Interaction (2016)
End-User Programming Interface for Urban IoT Devices.
- Joshua Budiman, MSc Thesis in Human-Computer Interaction (2016)
Supporting Cross-Device Curation Work.
- Jordi Casanueva, MSc Thesis in Human-Computer Interaction (2016)
Physikit++: Designing Tangible Visualizations for Soft-Sensed Data.
- Léa Saviot, Research Internship in Human-Computer Interaction (2016)
Erasmus research internship on designing novel interfaces for smartwatches.
- Assunta Matassa, PhD Internship in Human-Computer Interaction (2016)
Erasmus research internship on designing interfaces for Internet-of-things.
- Victor Armas, MSc Thesis in Human-Computer Interaction (2016)
Exploring End-User Programming Paradigms for Internet-of-Things.
- Srikrishna Datla, Henry Mortimer, Madeleine Whitehall and Mingqian Wang, BSc. Software Engineering project with Intel (2015)
WatchVis: Visualization City Data on SmartWatches
- Navin Bharwani, MSc Thesis in Computer Science, Engineering (2015)
Cross-Device Interaction Techniques and Application Use Cases
- Manoj Vaseekharan, MSc Thesis in Computer Science, Engineering (2015)
Watch-of-Things: Visualizing and Configuring Watch + IoT Actions
- Alessandra Luz, MSc Thesis in Human-Computer Interaction (2015)
Deploying curiosity objects “in the wild”.
- Shing Yau Lau, MSc Thesis in Software Systems Engineering (2015)
SmartWatch++: New Hardware Configurations for Smartwatch Devices.
- Fadhli Ismail Mohamad, MSc Thesis in Software Systems Engineering (2015)
Smartwatch with Internet of Things.
- Vaidas Sirtautas, MSc Thesis in Software Development (2014)
Smart Portal: Multi-Device Software architecture for a Smart Patient Ward.
- Søren Buron and Nikolaj Lund, MSc In Software Development (2014)
Supporting Distributed Activities in a Hospital Ward.
- Matthias Schmidt and Thomas Snaidero, ECTS project (2014)
HyPR Device Optimization
- Jonas Yazid Lading, MSc In Digital Design and Communication (2013)
Broadening Your Desktops Periphery.
- Tim Colfax Hankins, Jens Christensen and Nicoleta-Ioana Andruchovici, Pervasive Computing Project (2012)
Calm House A system for minimizing direct marketing’s collateral damage.
- Hildur Flemberg and Niklas Johansson, BSc In Software Development (2012)
Activity Based Client for iOS.
I was a MSc student myself 🙂